working (very hard) wednesday!


Well it is that time of year again and I am running around like a headless chicken as I prepare for the Festival of Quilts. 
I have been working on some new pieces to display in my booth such as the piece above...


...plus I am working on some new designs that I hope to have ready for the show.


In true grasshopper fashion I am jumping form one project to the next.


This is something I started on this morning!
Hoping to get all of these wrapped up by the end of the week so that I can really crack on with the fabric painting.
There will probably be a few more frantic posts such as this one between The Festival of Quilts so please bare with me...

Thanks for visiting!

Quilt Routes


Comments

  1. love the pebble stacks, the red ones in particular. My grandchildren put varnish on the Ogmore pebbles to bring out the lines,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I think you need a deep breath before the day is out. Lovely work, tho. Your stitches are sooooooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that problem too but at least you finish yours;)
    I still want to make the rock quilt from the book and add sayings or words to the rocks, great for gifts too and i can fit the words to their situation.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice stuff! The stones in the first picture actually look glossy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts