Because it is...

Quilt Routes

...the quickest way of doing it, these photos are taken straight from my Instagram feed.

Quilt Routes

I know that blogging has lost out to these other social media platforms but with only a few weeks to go before the Festival of Quilts and all the prep that it involves, quick and easy is the way to go at the moment.

Quilt Routes

Lots of rain storms over the last week or so have been hampering my fabric painting but there are the odd slots of sunshine. This pic was taken literally minutes after a huge downpour.

Quilt Routes

Lots of high tides and nice sunsets to look at though :D 

Thanks for visiting!


Quilt Routes



Comments

  1. I like how you mounted your pieces, I was thinking about using canvas frames to do some wall art.
    Love the sunset, beautiful and peaceful.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts